Founded in 1999, we have worked with clients in all sectors, assist them to devise strategic growth plans, define new products and services, develop their culture and internal processes, create and implement sales drives and develop their staff in a wide variety of subjects.
What we do
We add ideas, structures, challenge, knowledge and methods to people, teams and organisations. We we use a variety of methods to do our work: individual coaching, team coaching, facilitation of groups and whole organisations, consulting support, training and skills development.
We do this in a variety of ways – through training, facilitation, coaching and consultancy. It’s important to work in all of these modalities because change requires:
- Evaluation and research – business-level consultancy
- Thinking, idea-generation and problem-solving in a systemic context – organisation/team facilitation
- Knowledge and skill development – training and coaching
- Individual performance development – coaching
I work with top teams and organisations on Strategy, Governance, Leadership, Management and Organisation Development.
Over the past 20 years, I have worked with over 100 clients in many sectors: Banking, Engineering, Government – National, Regional and Local, Charities, Professional Service Firms, Housing Associations, Telecoms, Finance, Publishing, Manufacturing, Printing and many, many others.
Recent assignments have included:
- The newly formed top team of a Global Engineering company to align visions, strategies and team roles;
- An eight-way public sector merger to produce a core and common portfolio of services;
- The top teams of three Government Agencies who were in conflict about respective roles and shared processes;
- The Board of a Regulator to determine strategy and risk management approach as part of a Business Planning project;
- The top team of a Government Agency to align direction and a define the roles in a £50m transformation programme;
- Facilitating a Local Authority Housing Strategy;
- Working with the Directors of a high-profile catering company to effect an investor-backed Management Buy Out;
- The Vice Chancellor and Deans of a University to determine their response to the introduction of higher levels of fees, combined with the radical restructure of funding in their sector
I hold an English Degree and the Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma. I trained in Group Facilitation at Ashridge and I work as a Trainer and Speaker for Warwick Business School. I’ve done many personal and professional development programmes. I am a Master Practitioner in NLP and a practitioner of Accelerated Learning techniques.
In addition to my advisory work, I’m a Non-Executive Director of two companies:
- Honeyrose Bakery, one of the UK’s leading organic bakeries supplying supermarkets, high street coffee shops and high volume visitor attractions.
- MyL2P, a cloud-based software service to healthcare organizations to manage doctor quality. In this regard, I work with Medical Directors across many large institutions hospitals in the UK.
I work on assignments providing logistical support, research and financial management.
In particular, I am responsible for:
- Developing presentations
- Working on client reports
- Finding venues and hotels for away days and conferences
- Creating and administering client research
- Researching key issues and topics relating to projects
- Administration and other support duties
- Act with integrity. Be honest, have good intentions, deliver maximum good to the maximum number.
- Work in partnership with clients and each other. We don’t do the “expert guru model”. We respect the immense capability and experience of clients and try to add some of ours into the mix.
- Do your best. Ask for help among the friendly network of colleagues.
- Work economically. Do things quickly. Keep tasks to a minimum. Minimise the use of resources. Only charge when you’re adding value.
Get in touch