We Coach Chairmen, Chief Executive, Directors and a range of other Managers and individuals important to your success. Our approach is strategic – set in your business context, challenging – otherwise we don’t add value, supportive of your change and action-focused.
Coaching programmes are built using a set of tools that include:
- Stakeholder analysis (self, family, board, boss, colleagues, employees, shareholders, customers)
- 360 feedback sessions
- Coaching for Chairs of Housing Providers
- Personal Knowledge and Skills review
- Priority and Time Management Review
- Management of dilemmas and difficult situations
- Performance Management Coaching – self and others
- Motivation and morale
We work with teams to help them accomplish their objectives and goals. Some of the elements include:
- Clarifying objectives and goals – team and individual
- RACI review – defining Responsibilities, Accountabilities, Contributions and Influences to clarify who is doing what and thereby achieve efficient delivery
- Project specification and planning
- Performance Improvement Action Planning
- Process Mapping, Evaluation and Improvement Planning
- Creative Problem Solving and Rapid Prototyping
- Review of team dynamics including resolving interpersonal difficulties through mediated agreements
- Improving the team climate through feedback and support
- Problem solving to improve the quality and pace of delivery
- After Action and Team Learning Reviews
Jim facilitated my annual appraisal as a Board Chair for several years. His approach was thorough, appropriately challenging and highly personable. He helped me to understand more about how I could improve my performance as a NED by encouraging me to think about the role from different perspectives. I would recommend him in that role at any time.
Chair / Origin Group
Jim is a exceptional person who I was priveleged to work with during my time at Honeyrose. His ability for clear thought, insight and problem solving was a great help to me and Honeyrose and I look forward to being able to work with Jim again in the future.
Foodservice Development Manager / General Mills
Over the past 2.5 years Jim has proven to be an extremely insightful, knowledgabe and challenging mentor. He is able to quickly relate to my sales / business development issues and provide meaningful advice and support. There is no doubt that my sales ability and confidence have increased as a result of working with Jim.
Water Business Development Director, Royal HaskoningDHV Australia / Royal HaskoningDHV, Global Engineering Company
Get in Touch