We work with you to provide external expertise to enhance your performance.
Business Planning and Strategy Consulting
We tend to work with groups, sometimes leading them, to create strategies that are rigorously thought through, where people are engaged and that deliver commercial performance. Here are some of the areas we can assist with:
- Strategic Business Planning through a mix of collaborative writing sessions, individual and small group work
- Competitive Review – corporate, product, service offering
- Market Analysis – demand trends, growth niches, market force reviews
- Customer Analysis and Purchase Pattern Analysis
- Product and Service Portfolio and Market Positioning
- Value Proposition Development to enable you to leapfrog competitors
- Business Planning – creating a strategic business plan with you and your team
- Sales and Marketing Planning – developing an action-orieted plan based on sound strategy
- Housing Strategies for public sector landlords
Find out more about our Strategy Consulting
Organisation and People Development
- Organisational Capability Requirements Review and Plan, where we define the critical success factors to compete and the skills required to deliver them
- Performance Management Frameworks – appraisal systems, 360 and 180 degree feedback processes including feedback services
- Competencies – where we define a sleek definition of the skills and knowledge required by your people
- Management Process Review – recommendations about how to improve goal clarity, performance management, internal communications and employee engagement
- Recruitment – practical services to help you recruit the people you need through assessment centres and other techniques
- Succession Planning – specification of job roles, evaluation of existing candidates, mentoring successful candidates
- Learning and Development Planning – Organisational Development Strategies, Learning Needs Analysis,Development Centres, Team and Individual Development
Find out more about our People Development
Jim is an exceptional guru, consultant and advisor. He outhinks any other consultant I have met ...and he's on your side. Practical 'cos he runs his own very sucessful business but enjoys coaching/consultancy. Every time I spend a session with Jim I walk away with a big smile and a fistful of unstoppable ideas.
MD / The Boss Whisperer
I worked with Jim on a piece of consultancy around the government's business advice services. Jim provided great leadership for the team keeping the work on track and always bringing it back to practical outcomes. His contextual understanding was invaluable. As I watch project managers being fired by the week on the apprentice they could all learn from him how t do it. If I was Lord Sugar I'd hire JIm
Director Centre for HR Excellence at Henley Business School; Former Director of Global People Development, Vodafone plc
Jim is a exceptional person who I was priveleged to work with during my time at Honeyrose. His ability for clear thought, insight and problem solving was a great help to me and Honeyrose and I look forward to being able to work with Jim again in the future.
Foodservice Development Manager / General Mills
For almost 10 years Jim has been my first port of call for a steer on anything centred around developing people and teams. He gives of his time freely and will challenge and narrow down the precise requirements. Hugely competent and knowledgeable, his pithy direct style is so refreshing; Jim is a joy to work with.
MD / Tectona
Jim ran some very effective Assessment Centres. He also facilitated a number of workshops and meetings to help the team capture Best Practice. Jim was always very accessible and ready to provide fresh thinking and new ideas. He has a vast knowledge base and his genuinely cheerful and positive energy cut through ambiguity and vague thinking, helping you to arrive at very results oriented and practical actions that make a difference.
MD / Inspired Working
As well as being one of the good guys. Jim is an inspirational colleague who is always a pleasure to work with. He is highly motivated and an excellent project director and deliverer.
MD / Sunfish UK Ltd
We engaged Jim to assist us in defining clear and meaningful management roles for our senior members of staff. He managed to make a complicated process seem very straightforward and we were extremely pleased with the results.
Get in touch